drivenjesus
drivenjesus, Engineer
Experience:  Tutor for students, friends, family, and others.
68869132

I need help drawing using autoCAD a biomass gasifier that I

Customer Question

I need help drawing using autoCAD a biomass gasifier that I have a picture of. I just need the exact same thing to be drawn using autoCAD. All the descriptions for the different parts of the gasifier also need to be included in the drawing on a side table that will have the item or part number and the name of the part(example it can says (1) to show the air tight cap on the drawing, and when we look at the table on the side the number (1) should correspond to the air tight cap). I also need a few screenshots showing the drawing being made in AutoCAD for the assignment. I will need the whole thing in the AutoCAD file format but also as a pdf. Thank you
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached the a sketch of the drawing that I need
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello yes I still need the question to be answer and I will appreciate it if you can. I attached a better drawing of the same things with all the description for the different parts of the design. If you can do the same thing using auto cad and the description that I already shared in my previous post it will be greatly appreciate it

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello you havent answered my question but i still got charged for it like you did
Expert:  drivenjesus replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.