Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need assistance with answering a few questions. The

Customer Question

I need assistance with answering a few questions. The questions are related to algorithms and computer graphics. Please view the attachment for details.Evidence of plagiarism will NOT be accepted or tolerated. All work MUST be original and will be verified
using a plagiarism service. Please make sure you understand ALL details and requirements of the project to ensure timely distribution of funds. ALL requirements of the project MUST be completed appropriately and correctly in order to receive compensation and
good feedback. For any questions and details regarding this project, please contact me.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The documents are attached.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me two points about the requirements for the work, in total:

- How many questions are there in all?

- How soon do you need the work completed?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my question. There are a total of 13 questions and the work needs to be completed by Wednesday, November 4, 12:00am EST. However, would you be able to complete question 1 of the algorithms document within an hour?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I'll have to look it over in detail. I will do so now. "Within an hour" would be, from now, about 8 p.m. EDT.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry - I cannot complete that question in an hour. I do not have flowcharting software.

With apologies, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct. I tried to answer question 1 of the algorithms document, but I'm unsure if my answer is correct. My answer is attached, can you review it and tell me if it's correct? Also, would you be able to describe what the function does? I'm a beginner.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I think you should use, in the 9th line, a

!=

operator, not a

=!

operator. The first would be called 'not equal', the second would be called 'equals not [suchandsuch value]'... and I'm not sure the latter operator would work in any language I know.