Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Buddy! Need help to code my design with the UML diagram and

Customer Question

Hello buddy! Need help to code my design with the UML diagram and Software Design document attached: You should code and debug the design in Java. Use the File | Export | As ZIP feature in NetBeans to export your application Need help to code my design
with the UML diagram and Software Design document attached: You should code and debug the design in Java. Use the File | Export | As ZIP feature in NetBeans to export your application Please make sure : 1.The code works correctly. 2.The code matches the design.
3.There are some good test cases. Feedback from SDD ZOO Doc attached: Here are issues with your class diagram: - you are not show parameters, public/private or return types - you are not overloading your constructors. - you should not have species sub-classes
and a species attribute. Section 4 should include all of the data for the file and the format. Section 5, you can't code it first and then do your design. That is like building and house and then creating the floor plans. You have not pseudo-code in your methods.
deadline: Sunday November 1st at 2pm(would be great early as on Saturday 31 too)
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

will check

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm doing fine, hope you doing the same. Please take a closer look at the comments from my professor. He is obviously very picky. Please incorporate those feedback from the design doc to the code and remember it has to match the SDD and diagram.
Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

will check

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to remove my attachments but cant
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

These cannot be removed as these are attached to this thread. You can request to lock the thread once you get the answer and rate

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks..the reason why i wanted to do so is because my name is ***** ***** doc attachment.I called support they say they will remove the attachment from google and can lock the thread once i get answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Yes. It can be locked once you get answer, rate and request to lock

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ,i would hold on onto that coding.My professor just told us he w***** *****ge the SDD from the class. Will let you know shortly sorry.
Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here the new SDD attached.Sorry bout the change .This just need the coding that match the design and has test case.You can have all weekend if needed.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will add good tip for you :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

will check

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

The requirements are not clear.

What would each button do? I shall need steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The software should just do the add/delete from file save update etc.The SDD image attached shows the design.You don't have to code user interface.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

So GUI is not needed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Use the function to get age life expectancy etcc .However the code needs to be close to the design
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can do it but it's not required for the program just code
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Should the code run?

Also in diagram in new file, certain classes are missing. Like goat etc. Should I remove them from code too?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the required classes should be there like goat is part of it.Same requirement as previous state
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Code should run and be like one set at a time open save delete add animal calculalate life expect of all species
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

I have spent hours on it and I am not getting it. Let me opt for other experts to help you. I will help you with your other questions though

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Those species stated are the only one that the organizer suppose to track not all species.I just need the code