Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need a simple single floor blueprint with wiring and a key

Customer Question

I need a simple single floor blueprint with wiring and a key for symbols for a kick ass house???
Category: Homework
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to www.justanswer.com

Can you elaborate? You wanot me to supply a full set of electrical Pl 's for a large residence, correct? Thanks, Ken

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a complete single house floor plan for a kick ass/not to complicated blue print with a key/symbols and direction on lines for the wiring and a electrical panel schedual-26,000 SQ FT
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Information Request - Are you an electrical contractor or the homeowner?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the blue print in large view with everything to single pole to 3 way switches and gfci's and location of meter box with smoke alarms also
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm a electrical student
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I half to draw this out on graph paper
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you very much for the information. There is a homework section on justanswer that would normally be used for questions from students. Otherwise, if you are interested, I can submit an offer for additional service (which is a quote for the work) but I would need much more info to be able to submit a valid offer. If this is something you are interested in, I will soon be able to take a phone call (configuring new phone for that service) so we can discuss. Otherwise I will opt out of the question and will not get paid as I have not done any work which will allow other electrical experts the opportunity to work with you if they choose to. Just let me know. Thank you much

Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Actually, with your additional input, I will opt out, not interested in that. Thank you very much and good luck with your project.