Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need these 9 exercises Packet tracer assignment to be

Customer Question

I need these 9 exercises for the Packet tracer assignment to be completed showing 100% completion. Please download the exercises in a zip format from http://wikisend.com/download/386876/PT1011.zip If it asks for a username and password, please open those
files hit OK and close it. Press YES to save the file. Then re-open the .pka file and this time it will not ask you for any info. Do the same for each .pka file exercise.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

These are due when......2016?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
haha. No they are due in the next 2 weeks. So complete these in order one by one as I have submitted in about 2 weeks. After that I will post more. The teacher I am taking for this class is very crazy and have a lot of assignments for the whole semester.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

I see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 weeks are good right for these 4 assignments?
Also, I will have a emergency one due in a 4-5 hours, I think that will be on Thursday(10/29). So when I will post that I will need you to work on that right away before anything. That will be only one assignment that will be emergency. I will pay more for that one. So keep an eye on Thursday as that's the day given by my teacher for that emergency pka assignment one. Thanks!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

So you'll have 4 -5 hours from the time it's assigned to turn it in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's what my teacher said once he will post that packet tracer assignment. He will need that in about that time(4-5hrs). I told you he is crazy but I will see if I can request an extension. Our school doesn't have any other teacher for this packet tracer class. So we are stuck with him.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

OK. It is what it is.