Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need these 10 exercises Packet tracer assignment to be

Customer Question

I need these 10 exercises for the Packet tracer assignment to be completed showing 100% completion. Please download the exercises in a zip format from http://wikisend.com/download/860214/PT09.zip If it asks for a username and password, please open those
files hit OK and close it. Press YES to save the file. Then re-open the .pka file and this time it will not ask you for any info. Do the same for each .pka file exercise.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Got it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is crazy. This payment worked. I hope customer service can figure out a better way to do the payment or if i can pay for all assignments in one transcation. It sucks!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Can't help you with that. I've never seen what those pages look like.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just posted last one but couldn't request you as it shows you are not available for some reason. Can you claim that one. Thanks
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

I'll take a look.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

After having looked at ALL these exercises I realize I won't be able to accommodate your request.

You may want to contact JustAnswer and have them put your questions in what's called "dual-cat"

or dual category and have the question listed in both Networking and Homework.

You'll have a better chance at finding someone who can complete this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can i know the reason Byron why you can't do the assignments? Is it a money issue? I told you at very first packet tracer assignment that I would like to keep the same tutor for the rest of those assignments. Atleast you can complete these and one emergency one that will be on Thursday which I can give u later.!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

It's not the money. These exercises have IPv6 sections and ACLs which I was never very good at. These are things which I know I

can't finish.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Allright! I just called customer service and they already put these assignments on high priority for a tutor to look at. The emergency packet tracer assignment I will get on thursday can I send to you and you can see if you can do that one. Because that one will be similar to the one's you did already and shouldn't have any IPv6 stuff in it. I will also make sure u get paid enough for that because I know u r a good tutor and do things on time which I like.
Also if you have suggestions for a tutor you can refer me to, please send their name or a link for the details.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

I'll try to help with the one on Thursday. Put it in a new question. Anyone reading this will get confused if it's not.