Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need these 10 exercises Packet tracer assignment to be

Customer Question

I need these 10 exercises for the Packet tracer assignment to be completed showing 100% completion. Please download the exercises in a zip format from http://wikisend.com/download/537862/PT06.zip If it asks for a username and password, please open those
files hit OK and close it. Press YES to save the file. Then re-open the .pka file and this time it will not ask you for any info. Do the same for each .pka file exercise.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

I don't have a problem doing these but I have to ask why the price keeps going down and the number of exercises goes up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just made the payment for this one too. I am not sure who the payment works. It is decided by the computer as customer service has told me. But also I choose these assignments not to be delivered right away so that cost less than the other ones which I have u done much faster. So it depends I guess. Also, I took care of the tips for last 2 assignments for u and will keep doing the same. So do not worry and keep up the good work. Thanks
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thanks