Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Case: IN RE LANDRY 934 S.2D 694 LA.(2006) 1. the ODC filed

Customer Question

Case: IN RE LANDRY
934 S.2D 694
LA.(2006)
1. the ODC filed one charge against attorney Landry but then did not like the decision of the hearing committee. What were the specific reasons the ODC filed an objection to the hearing committee's recommendation?
2. What was the Disiplinary board's decision? What was the argument of the dissenters on that board?
3. Patsy's real heirs were awarded $70,000 in a civil action. What difference should that make in Attorney Landry's disciplinary action? What difference should it make that he is young and inexperienced?
Easton Sports INC v. Warrior Lacrosse INC
2006 WI.(###) ###-####
(E.D. Mich 2006)
2. Why did the court order sanctions against Warrior and not just Ghassemi?
3. Write a appropriate jury instruction for this case.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I need these answers by tonight. 10/25 The assignment is due. Will they be ready
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what you are asking for. We are just supposed to review the cases and have the questions I sent answered by tonight. The answers can be brief.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still able to help me with these questions even though I cannot provide anymore information on them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Greg , just wondering if you were going to be able to answer those questions for me.. because you sent me a reply my card was charged and I need the answers they are due by 9pm