Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In this assignment your task is to extend a small program

Customer Question

In this assignment your task is to extend a small program that draws a couple of basic three-dimensional objects on the OpenGL canvas. Download the framework for assignment 3 from Moodle. It di ers a bit from the previous basic frame- work. You can import
it into eclipse again. Take a look at the source les and try to understand the program. Which representation is used to save the objects in the scene (also take a look at the slides of lecture 4 - objects)? Where is the geometry and topology saved? How is
the camera movement/rotation (left and right mouse buttons + drag around) implemented? Where are new objects created and put into the scene?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/913798/BasicGlFrameworkAssignment3Projects.zip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have my file send to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please ask any question if you don't understand the assignment.. we are ask to use the BasicGlFrameworkAssignment3Projects and import it to Java Eclipes to create a classes Cone,Cylinder, and Frustum
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Gregory i send all the document i don't understand what you mean by a model... this will be the third time you guys are referring me to different tutor if you guys can't work on my assignment you should let me know stop referring me to each other i don't that much time to be wasting