Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have an assignment that requires a good experience in the

Customer Question

i have an assignment that requires a good experience in the field, and knows what they are doing using Microsoft access I ve attached the file to this message. reply if u r up for it . thanks
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only need help with the Microsoft access part. thanks
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im sorry I ve already done the assignment by myself :) since I ve posted the question 3 days ago and didn't get a reply , anw why was I charged 72$ ?! how can I get a refund??
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.