Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

As is common these days, Alex sues everyone in sight,

Customer Question

As is common these days, Alex sues everyone in sight, including Craig, Bethlehem Ice Solutions and its employees, Dan and Abby. Craig admits that he was negligent and settles with Alex--he is not a part of this lawsuit. Bethlehem Ice Solutions is being sued for the actions of its employees in sending Craig down Willie's Wander. Bethlehem refuses to settle and the case is now going to the jury after a court case in which the above facts have been determined and agreed upon during the testimony. There are no further factual disputes, and the only question is legal liability.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.

If this is a homework problem, please post the rest of the information. If it is a legal question, let me know and I will move it to the proper category.