Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have a test that I need answers for

Customer Question

I have a test that I need answers for
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site

Is this at math/stat tests? please upload the complete set of questions. Also please tell what are the specific topics. please reply asap. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. This is Employment Law.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

ah ok,

I am sorry, I will opt out so that other experts can immediately help you (since I am a math expert) Do not worry, Many experts on emplyment law will surely help you asap. Thanks

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Your lump sum paperwork should have a place to choose lump sum roll over to an IRA.

...

If you DO roll over, then the dollars are taxed the same way (taxed as regular income when pulled from the IRA) and the early retirement FOR IRA's is age 59 and 1/2 (for that additional 10% penalty to apply).

...

The best option will depend on how quickly you might want to use the dollars

...

If you're thinking of taking some or all in cash, I can run the numbers on the tax cost for you... but I would need to know (1) How you file (joint, single, etc.) (2) Other household for the year you take the distribution and (2) number of dependants

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lane,I think you are responding to the wrong person.
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Yes, so sorry, Was in the middle of an answer to someone and the system just took me here and I hit the submit button before realizing I had moved to another question

...

so sorry I'll opt out