Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Can you help
, I have a homework to be submitted by 4

Customer Question

Customer: hey Can you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a homework to be submitted by 4 hours, and I would appreciate some help
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long it can take
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Thank you for using this site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For a QPSK signal received with an SNR (signal to noise ratio) of 13 dB, using 1 MHz bandwidth and carrying 2 Mbps, calculate i) it’s Eb/No, and ii) the BER that is achieved (assume no error correction is being used, so it’s simply the modulation BER performance. Also assume perfect filtering of the QPSK signal
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I will opt out, this is not within my expertise. Another expert will surely help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my money?