GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

My name is danny
, i have a homework is the same as what

Customer Question

Customer: my name is danny
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a homework is the same as what on the web
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: in an microsoft access problem. Query 1: Display listing#, city, subdivision name, and selling agent’s last name of 3-bedroom properties that are not in Dale subdivision.Query 2: Display listing#, subdivision name, and sale price of 3-bedroom homes in Wood subdivision and 2-bedroom homes in Dale subdivision. Display results in ascending order of subdivision name.Query 3: For properties that have been sold, display listing#, city, and subdivision name along with the number of days the property was on the market before it was sold.
how long should i wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

Attached below is the link of the word file of the complete answers. Please copy and paste the link, and download.

https://www.mediafire.com/?tyej0yo8a5odhc6

Thanks

*************************************************************************************************************************************

If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating.If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. So kindly do not forget to rate and accept the answer, thanks!

You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn only" at the start/title of your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not what i asked for. my question is in microsoft access form
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, just an honest mistake, I accidentally sent answers not intended for you, pardon me sir. I will just open this up for other experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a an microsoft access homework that have to be submit by tonight. the instruction 1. Please download from Canvas the following database: Real-Estate.accdb. 2. Save a copy of the database and name it as your own last name and initial, for example: Shirani-A.accdb 3. Open the relationship diagram and tables to familiarize yourself with the database. 4. Open the Agents table and replace “Your Name” with your own first and last names. 5. Create and run the following three queries. Save each query as Qury 1, Query 2, etc. 6. Upload a copy of the completed database to Canvas by Monday, October 12, 11:59 pm. Query 1: Display listing#, city, subdivision name, and selling agent’s last name of 3-bedroom properties that are not in Dale subdivision. Query 2: Display listing#, subdivision name, and sale price of 3-bedroom homes in Wood subdivision and 2-bedroom homes in Dale subdivision. Display results in ascending order of subdivision name. Query 3: For properties that have been sold, display listing#, city, and subdivision name along with the number of days the property was on the market before it was sold. https://sjsu.instructure.com/courses/1159870/files/40069790/download?wrap=1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you help me this?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but you already charge me for another $55 for a other customer answer. can you cancel the $55 dollar charge ?