ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document

Customer Question

Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements and the use of at least one array. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is:
Harmonium nitride is a chemical manufactured by several companies for industrial applications. You work in a testing lab and are testing samples of harmonium nitride from several manufacturers for contamination. Each manufacturer has submitted one (1) sample. The test determines the level of contamination in parts per million (PPM). You need to report some statistics based on the results of the tests: (a) the average level of contamination for the set of samples tested, and (b) the names of the manufacturers of the samples that have above-average contamination levels.
Here are some aspects of this project that you need to take into consideration:
1. The number of samples in a batch being tested varies, however you must be able to accommodate at least 50 samples.
2. You should separate some functionality into modules.
3. You will need a strategy for determining when entry of sample data is complete, as well as
preventing the user from entering more sample data than the maximum allowed. For this phase of your project, there are 2 components::
• Program Description - A concise, clear description of the program you are building. • Analysis - Address each of the following items:
o What are the inputs? What is the data type of each input?
o What are the outputs? What is the data type of each output?
o Describe in detail how the program will get from the inputs to the outputs. Specifically, describe your strategies for (a) acquiring the data and storing it, (b) computing and printing the average level of contamination, and (c) identifying those manufacturers whose samples have above-average levels of contamination. For each of these strategy areas, explain what roll (if any) will be played by conditional statements, loops, and arrays.
o Provide a variables table, showing the name (to be used in the program), the data type, and the usage of each variable used in the program. (Note: In phase 2, you may find it necessary to revise the preliminary table. This is normal.)
Submission requirements:
Save your completed project plan as a Word document and submit it to your LEO assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus. Your document must be neat and well-written with minimal grammatical and spelling errors. Each component of your assignment must have a title displayed on a separate line. Provide your name, class/section, professor and due date on the first page. Include page numbers at the bottom of each page. Single and space-and-a-half spacing are permitted; single is preferred.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Hello I can help. By when you need this done

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting on my professor to get back to me. If he accepts it now then the first part as early as tomorrow morning. The second part can be done in a few days as your time permits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible for me to viewyour older answers to this question to save some money?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please cancel this. I have no need for this anymore. The prof will nt accept my project at this point. I should get a complete refund correct?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.