Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Your corporation hosts a web site at the public IP address

Customer Question

Your corporation hosts a web site at the public IP address 92.110.30.123. A router directs this traffic to a web server at the private IP address 192.168.11.100. However, the web server needs a hardware upgrade and will be down for two days. Your network administrato has asked you to configure the router so that requests to the IP address 92.110.030.123 are redirected to the backup server for the web site, which has the private IP address 192.168.11.110. The routers inside Ethernet interface uses IP address 192.168.11.254 and its outside interface uses the IP address 92.110.30.65. Answer the following questions using NAT translation:
1. What is the router’s outside interface IP address?
2. What is the router’s inside interface IP address?
3. What is the Web site’s public IP address?
4. What is the private IP address of the backup web server?
and then can u please explain your steps, becuase I really want to know this? I need this done withing the next hour. its now 1020 pm my time. Thank you!
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know if you can help, thanks again, sorry but im totally lost and panicking and have until midnight to get this assignment in. Once again, thank you!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.