Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Write code to display in the 'Conference' dropdown those

Customer Question

Write code to display in the 'Conference' dropdown those conferences that fit within the selected 'Time Frame' based upon the conferences start_date (See "conferences" array). Upon picking a 'Time Frame', display the text 'Select a Conference' in the 'Conference' dropdown as the default value. This default values should NOT be available for selection as one of the dropdown values. Store the selected fields into separate variables in local storage after validating the inputs (triggered by onClick event of the Submit button).
Required *
Time Frame *
Select a timeframe Next Month 1 year from today (Next 12 Months) Next Year (next calendar year)
Conference*
Name
Email*
Phone #
Submit
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.