F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

F. The vice president of a department store diversified

Customer Question

F. The vice president of a department store for a diversified company has hired your consultant firm to assist in the development of a new Point of Sales (POS) system for the store’s outlets. There had been another firm, which began as the project manager, but they were fired after a year since the project was over budget and not nearly complete. Users are dissatisfied with the sample input screens, managers are unhappy with the reports that are available, and several programming staff members are threatening to resign. Your firm has been hired because you use a structured system development methodology that can rescue this project.
Fully describe at least five system development activities your firm would use to get this project back on track, with screens and reports that are acceptable to the users, and completed in a reasonable timeframe.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C. Ali Mohammed has just moved to the Twin Cities with his wife Sara and their children from his homeland in Pakistan. Ali brought traditional village and family recipes, and plans to open his own restaurant. He knows that he requires information systems for entering orders, completing food sales, tracking inventory and processing payroll. However, he does not have any idea of the specifics of the system or how to acquire it. Ali has come to you for help. You just learned about the Request for Proposal (RFP) process in your MIS class and have decided to use this method as the framework to get the answers for Ali.1. Describe the six components that should be included in an RFP.
2. Create a two page draft RFP using these components for Ali’s Restaurant Information System.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanna for tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know you have two questions before. I just need to see the answers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Naz
do you know when you will send my answers today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I find the other tutor to answers my questions as fast as he or she can?