Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in software development. Expert in Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, VB, SQL
44076068

Kan you please help me. I have got this question and I

Customer Question

For logicPro only Kan you please help me. I have got this question and I cannot solve it , can you please help me. I am at work now and not available to answer if you have any question about this exercise. please wright answer to me. The most important
thing for me is task d) plotting section. I need programerinegen to plot the graphs. PLOT SUM-OF-SINES APPROXIMATIONS TO A FUNCTION We consider the piecewise constant function 1, 0
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
task d) is my question but d) is obsessed by the other subtasks . therefore I have sent to the other part tasks .
Plot sum of sines approximations to a functionExercise d) asks for visualization of how well S(t;n) approximates f(t) for some values of n.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work and may not use mobil or PC sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can someone help mi or not?