Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a lot of help with my NETW320 Course Project. I have

Customer Question

Hello, I need a lot of help with my NETW320 Course Project. I have another course project to do in my other class and need help with this one. I have diagrams that I can provide as well. Please I need all the help I can get. Would greatly appreciate it.
Here are the details: Objectives As a network engineer working for a Service Provider, design and implement QoS on a converged network. For this project it is assumed that the converged network offers triple play services and has the following traffic: VOIP,
High Definition TV (HDTV), Video on Demand (VOD) and Internet. Project Requirements Part: A: Design In this part the student should provide the QoS design. Part B: Implementation In this part, the student will provide the configuration. Note 3: Make sure that
the QoS is enabled on the switch you are configuring QoS on. Note 4: Configurations on switch NYCOR1 and switch NYCORE2 are independent, meaning they can be done in different days for each switch. The rest of the information is on the file I've attached to
this. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The course project is basically filling out the Word document I originally uploaded it. Did you see it? The diagram is what we can use to configure the Cisco switch. I can send you the previous labs if you want since it's based on them.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.