Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I have English Advanced Comp homework and I need help to

Customer Question

I have English Advanced Comp homework and I need help to answer 30 questions. It's attached. can anyone assist me? Thank you
Category: Homework
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am happy to assist with this. Is Monday completion satisfactory?

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Your response is attached...please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A lot of these are wrong 5, 6, 8, 9,11,13,14,17,21,24 and 29
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

If you have a source for me to use, I am happy to use that. If this is Penn Foster, they have very narrow ideas about definitions and what constitutes right and wrong. For example, I have a master's degree in education and reading/literacy, and #8 asks what you should do if you're having trouble reading long confusing sentences. The best answer for this, according to the information I learned in my master's program, is absolutely to read a summary of the information first, and go from big picture to details. PF has probably presented some other scenario, however, in your text.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Here are some modified answers, based on process of elimination. One question I did read incorrectly; I am so sorry. There are several, though, that simply require a source. I will opt out if you wish and allow another expert to take a look at these for you.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.