Wiz of All
Wiz of All, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  BS
16249036

I need help with five Astronomy calculations. Please show

Customer Question

I need help with five Astronomy calculations. Please show calculations. 1. The Schwarzschild radius of a black hole containing 7.65 x 10^28 kg is _____meters. Only enter your numerical answer below – do not include units. Answer: ______________________
2. It takes a star with 22 times the mass of the sun, 3 years to orbit a black hole. If the average distance between the star and the center of the black hole is 9 AU, then the mass contained inside the black hole is _______Msun. Only enter your numerical
answer below – do not include units. Report your answer to 2 decimal places. Answer: _________________ 3. The distance to a type I Cepheid that has a period of 8 days and a measured brightness of (8.20x10^-10) W/m^2 is _____ meters. Report your answer to 2
decimal places using scientific notion in the textboxes below. Only one number should be to the left of the decimal point! n.nn x 10^n Note: Your answer is assumed to be reduced to the highest power possible Answer: _______ Answer: _________________ x10 4.
Light is gathered from a distant galaxy and one of the spectral lines is observed at 560 nm when it should be 400 nm. The velocity of this galaxy is ________ km/s. Only enter your numerical answer below – do not include units. If your answer is negative, be
certain to include a minus sign in your answer. Answer: ____________________ 5. The distance to a galaxy with a recessional velocity of 54.000 km/s is ________ Mpc. Only enter your numerical answer below – do not include units. Report your answer to 2 decimal
places. Answer: ________________________
Category: Homework
Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.

Hi

When is the deadline? :)

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this ASAP, maybe within the next few hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be able to complete this soon?
Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.