Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have an outline due of the following topics below. This

Customer Question

I have an outline due for anyone of the following topics below. This Course Project will be a research report that will cover five of the differences between Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 that interest you the most. Be sure to provide a clear
and thorough description for each of the five areas that you choose in the report.Some example topics to be researched include, but are not limited to, the following. Hyper-V Active directory (including DS and RMS) IPAM (IP address management) ReFS (operating
system) SMB (server message block) 3.0 file storage Network services (IIS) and support for cloud-based strategies and web applications Dynamic access control
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.