F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

A Book Store Website As we are team member in this project.

Customer Question

A Book Store Website As we are team member in this project. We propose to create a website for the students at Texas Wesleyan University to sell their used books and possibly DVD's. It will maintain a searchable database of user's campus email addresses,
book ISBN's, and possibly course numbers. It should be able to utilize Amazon API's and possibly OpenISBN to gather book and media information to display on the website. Students should be able to post books and media they wish to sell or exchange and search
for books and media they wish to obtain. The proposed name is "Ram BAM" exchange, the Ram Book And Media exchange site. Our group is a diverse one, comprised of thinkers with backgrounds in design, advertising and strategic planning as well as anthropology,
behavioral economics and fine art. Project Team Member’s Responsibilities: • understanding the purpose and objectives of the project • contributing towards successful communication • contributing towards positive motivation • working together as a team I want
ER diagram for upper case study.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want an essay I just want an ER diagram for this kindly send me this within 30 min I'll be thankful
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.