Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Have gathered your information on the AI Tic-Tac-Toe game

Customer Question

have gathered your information on the AI for the Tic-Tac-Toe game and began to develop your own ways to improve it using C++. Now, it's time to present your findings in a final paper. Remember that your final analysis and recommendations must include the
following: An overview of how Tic-Tac-Toe is played and how the AI interacts with the users. An overview of how Tic-Tac-Toe is played and how the AI interacts with the users. An overview of the current AI and coding approach for Tic-Tac-Toe. Suggestions for
improving the current AI to make the game more challenging. 3-4 pages in length. It must be written in essay form and apply proper APA style when citing any outside sources.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can someone help me with this assignment?? I super tired to do it and it is due @11pm tonight central(Minnesota)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is someone interested in helping me out with this assignment???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be helping me out with this assignment?you have not responded to me...Please let me know as soon as possible if are indeed helping me with the assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have gathered your information on the AI for the Tic-Tac-Toe game and began to develop your own ways to improve it using C++. Now, it's time to present your findings in a final paper. Remember that your final analysis and recommendations must include the following: An overview of how Tic-Tac-Toe is played and how the AI interacts with the users. An overview of how Tic-Tac-Toe is played and how the AI interacts with the users. An overview of the current AI and coding approach for Tic-Tac-Toe. Suggestions for improving the current AI to make the game more challenging. 3-4 pages in length. It must be written in essay form and apply proper APA style when citing any outside sources.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can Some one HELP WITH THIS C++ ASSIGNMENT?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. I am taking C++ programming and I have to write 3-4 pages of Artificail inteligence based on the game tic-tac-toe.gathered your information on the AI for the Tic-Tac-Toe game and began to develop your own ways to improve it using C++. Now, it's time to present your findings in a final paper. Remember that your final analysis and recommendations must include the following:An overview of how Tic-Tac-Toe is played and how the AI interacts with the users.
An overview of the current AI and coding approach for Tic-Tac-Toe.
Suggestions for improving the current AI to make the game more challenging.
3-4 pages in length.
It must be written in essay form and apply proper APA style when citing any outside sources.Before you submit your final paper, be sure that you have met the requirements and read the paper checking for proper mechanics including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. I am taking C++ programming and I have to write 3-4 pages of Artificial intelligence based on the game tic-tac-toe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the information helpful?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I was wondering if you're still interested in answering my question?? O
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you notify everyone that I did not receive any assistance from you.