Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Objectives: Implementing a mini-max algorithm with heuristic

Customer Question

Objectives: Implementing a mini-max algorithm with heuristic functions. Write a program to play a relatively simple chess endgame using a mini-max algorith
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will add more money to my question
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you need the whole program written, or just advice or guidelines?

What coding language do you need the program in, if you need some coding or the whole program? is it C++ ? (If so, I regret that I cannot write in that language, not to any significant extent... and if that is all you need and can use, I will Opt Out of this case, re-opening it.)

What timeline do you need completion of programming/coding/advising by ? in other words, how soon?

I can certainly give you general advice or outline advice as to implementing a minimax algorithm logical procedure or structure in this context, if even that would be helpful to your objective.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would need the whole program written in C++. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Regrets, and apologies: I do not have abilities in C++ programming. I have Opted Out, opening this case to any Expert at C++ code that cares to take on the task.