Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Here is the assignment: I need help because I am lost, it is

Customer Question

Here is the assignment: I need help because I am lost, it is for an online class.
West Star Marinas is a chain of twelve marinas that offer lakeside service to boaters; service and repair of boats, motors, and marine equipment; and sales of boats, motors, and other marine accessories. The systems development project team at West Star Marinas has been hard at work on a project that eventually will link all the marina's facilities into one unified, networked system.
The project team has developed a use-case diagram of the current system. This model has been carefully checked. Last week, the team invited a number of system users to role-play the various use cases, and the use cases were refined to the users' satisfaction. Right now, the project manager feels confident that the as-is system has been adequately represented in the use-case diagram.
The director of operations for West Star is the sponsor of this project. He sat in on the role-playing of the use cases and was very pleased by the thorough job the team had done in developing the model. He made it clear to you, the project manager, that he was anxious to see your team begin work on the use cases for the to-be system. He was a little skeptical that it was necessary for your team to spend any time modeling the current system in the first place but grudgingly admitted that the team really seemed to understand the business after going through that work.
The methodology you are following, however, specifies that the team should now turn its attention to developing the structural models for the as-is system. When you stated this to the project sponsor, he seemed confused and a little irritated. "You are going to spend even more time looking at the current system? I thought you were done with that! Why is this necessary? I want to see some progress on the way things will work in the future!"
What is your response to the director of operations? Why do we perform structural modeling? Is there any benefit to developing a structural model of the current system at all? How do the use cases and use-case diagram help us develop the structural model?
Holiday Travel Vehicles sells new recreational vehicles and travel trailers. When new vehicles arrive at Holiday Travel Vehicles,
Identify the classes described in the preceding scenario (you should find six). Create CRC cards for each class.
Customers are assigned a customer ID when they make their first purchase from Holiday Travel Vehicles. Name, address, and phone number are recorded for the customer. The trade-in vehicle is described by a serial number, make, model, and year. Dealer-installed options are described by an option code, description, and price.
Develop a list of attributes for each class. Place the attributes onto the CRC cards.
Each invoice lists just one customer. A person does not become a customer until he or she purchases a vehicle. Over time, a customer may purchase a number of vehicles from Holiday Travel Vehicles.
Every invoice must be filled out by only one salesperson. A new salesperson might not have sold any vehicles, but experienced salespeople have probably sold many vehicles.
Each invoice only lists one new vehicle. If a new vehicle in inventory has not been sold, there will be no invoice for it. Once the vehicle sells, there will be just one invoice for it.
A customer may decide to have no options added to the vehicle or may choose to add many options. An option may be listed on no invoices or it may be listed on many invoices.
A customer may trade in no more than one vehicle on a purchase of a new vehicle. The trade-in vehicle may be sold to another customer who later trades it in on another Holiday Travel vehicle.
Based on the preceding business rules in force at Holiday Travel Vehicles and CRC cards, draw a class diagram and document the relationships with the appropriate multiplicities. Remember to update the CRC cards.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link to it : http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com.ezproxy.liberty.edu:2048/book/software-engineering-and-development/uml/9781118037423/chapter-5-structural-modeling/navpoint-77
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need this done at the latest by Friday Midnight EST
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the link, The professor said I could use Excel for the CRC and use Visio or SmartUML for the other portion. I am just lost, I have gotten very little feedback when I've asked for how the assignment should look. I understand it needs to be a case diagram with CRC but have no clue how to format it. Please help as soon as you can. Again, attached is the assignment file I need help with. http://wikisend.com/download/111898/Week3MiniCases.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The deadline for this assignment is either Friday or Saturday by midnight but I would like it sooner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/111898/Week3MiniCases.docx

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This still has not been responded to, what is going on?
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The Other Expert opted out and I am RAJ and I can help you with the requirement.

I see your deadline has crossed so do you still need help on the solutions?

Let me know.

Thank you and Have a Good Day

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please, I still need help. I got an extension on the assignment.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like it at the latest by Tuesday night, but preferably Monday Night, early Tuesday morning if possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any update on this assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello it has been a week and no help has been given. I need the work for this assignment ASAP. What is the update on the assignment? You have a 5 star rating so I am sure this assignment is not difficult for you at all.