Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Library Research Assignment Your textbook discusses various

Customer Question

Library Research Assignment Your textbook discusses various cultural models in terms of immigration, such as assimilation, pluralism, and multiculturalism. What model is used today? Use the library and your course materials to research these models. Your
analysis should include a response to the following: Discuss the assimilation, pluralism, and multiculturalism models, and include their historical timelines. How is it that certain groups in the United States never given the opportunity to “assimilate”? Include
the following groups in your analysis: Hispanics, African-Americans and others of African descent, Native-Americans, and Asian-Americans. What model is used today? Why is the current model significant in terms of access and privilege?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ran out of time to do this assignment. I work 60 hrs a week and attend online school full time.
I would attach a paper I wrote in APA for the last assignment but I don't have any here at work. Thanks,
Jeff
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr White, I just received a request to rate your service. Is the assignment completed?