F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

I am looking into what are possible solutions and softwares

Customer Question

Hi I am looking into what are possible solutions and softwares that could help me to passing the praxis exam. I have taken the praxis exam 4 times already and have not been able to pass with a passing score. Any Help!!
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Definitely the solution i will provide to your will be uniquely done for you .The wordings, formatting and themes are customer specific and are not copied in answering the same question. Kindly list each of them separately with the mentioned fair price and deadlines for each so i can start working on them accordingly.

Have a nice day :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am currently scheduled for the praxis 1 combined of reading, writing and math.

Reading- 156

Writing- 162

Math- 150

The price does not matter to me, as I would like to be sure, I will be able to pass at my upcoming exam.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.