ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

I need C++ help

Customer Question

i need C++ help
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write a C++ program to read in various types of test questions (multiple choice and True/False) from a test bank (text file), and load the questions into an array of questions. You will need to implement the following class hierarchy (given in UML): The
test bank (text file) will have the following format: Line 1 will be an integer value, indicating how many questions in the file Each question will start with a line that starts with either "MC" or "TF" followed by a space and then the point value of the question.
The next line will be the actual question. If the question was True/False, the following line will be the answer, either "True" or "False" If the question was multiple choice, the following line will be an integer value indicating how many choices will be
provided for that question. The following lines will be the choices. There will never be more than 6 choices. The final line following the choices will be the answer: "A" or "B" or "C" or "D" or "E" or "F". A sample test bank file is as follows: 3 TF 5 There
exist birds that cannot fly? true MC 10 Who was the President of the USA in 1991? 6 Richard Nixon Gerald Ford Jimmy Carter Ronald Reagan George Bush Sr. Bill Clinton E TF 10 The city of Boston hosted the 2004 Summer Olympics? false
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Hello I can help. By when you need this done

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in 1 hour
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to input data from a txt. file, but I want it pull one line at a time, but instead it pulls the whole txt file
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you want the txt.file or the code I've been working on
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Please upload any file you have so i can take a look

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Both text as well as code

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/447654/AssignmentDetails_9_1_2015.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is the link for the assignment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you do the coding by Friday or Saturday?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how is it going
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be able to have it done today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's now Monday and still no reply....