ratheeshravi
ratheeshravi, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 10+ years of experience in Software development and design.
50071857

I fell behind in my class and I have this assignment due. I

Customer Question

Hello, I fell behind in my class and I have this assignment due. I need Help.
Create a mini application that takes either an image file or a snap from the camera and display all the Meta-data information alongside the image. Make sure you include the image's Latitude and Longitude values. This metadata is called the EXIF data. For more information on EXIF data please reference the link below.
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/ExifInterface.html
As a reminder, when taking an image with the camera, you may use an ImageButton, which when pressed calls the Camera app, takes the picture, and then displays the image as the button's background.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm suppose to develop an android project that takes any image file and displays all the Meta-data information alongside the image and it has to include the image's Latitude and Longitude values. I included a picture to be used but really any picture will work.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  ratheeshravi replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for posting the question here, I will help you with this.

But considering the complexity price of the question needs to be increased. So first I will create a request to Admin for this.

You will receive a mail from JustAnswer

Regards

Ratheesh

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good. Ty

I can provide the solution by Monday 7th September. Is this ok?

Regards

Ratheesh

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is good

Thank you for the confirmation.

Will provide the solution on Monday.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been a week since I was promised a solution. Is there one coming?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.