F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

3. when in the single form layout, you will be viewing a: 4.

Customer Question

3. when in the single form layout, you will be viewing a: 4. An easy way to skip to the last record in a table is to click the forward button in the Navigation: 5. The easiest way to jump from field to field in order to input data when in the single form
layout is to use the: 6. You are nearly finished inputting a new record when you find that you are inputting the wrong information. The easiest way to start over is to press the:
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.