Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

NB: I am studying LLB degree. This is assignment. Mr and Mrs

Customer Question

NB: I am studying for my LLB degree. This is for an assignment.
Mr and Mrs Mokoena got married in community of property a few years ago. With the money
they received as wedding gifts, they bought a stand on which they planned to build a house
once they have saved up enough money. Two weeks ago and without Mrs Mokoena’s
consent Mr Mokoena sold the stand to Mr Skosana. Mr Skosana met Mr Mokoena for the
first time on the day that they concluded the transaction. Mr Skosana specifically enquired
whether Mr Mokoena was married in community of property and both Mr Mokoena and his
attorney, who accompanied him, assured Mr Skosana that Mr Mokoena was not married in
community of property. Mr Skosana also enquired with the owners of neighbouring stands
whether Mr Mokoena was married in community of property, but they could not answer this
enquiry.
Mr Mokoena now insists that the transaction is void because he did not obtain Mrs
Mokoena’s consent, but Mr Skosana feels that he acted i
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mokoena’s consent, but Mr Skosana feels that he acted in good faith and that the
transaction should be valid.
Advise Mr Skosana whether the transaction is valid or not with reference to legislation and
case law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NB: This is for an assignment -
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am seeking a fully written new model document. I have no documents to upload.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiNever mind - I have completed my assignment already. Thanks any way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiPlease ensure that my money is reversed back to my account.Thanks *****