LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Java help

Customer Question

java help
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you will write a program containing two classes named student and roster, respectively. The program will maintain a current roster of students within a given course. Student data for the program includes student ID, first name, last name, e-mail address, age, and array of grades. The program you create will read a list of five students, with one of the students being yourself, and use the series of method calls below (see part B3 below). A well-designed program would use the principles of encapsulation and information hiding. Here is the data that will be used from within the main method of your program:Student ID First Name Last Name E-mail Age Grades
1
John Smith ***@******.*** 20 88, 79, 59
2
Suzan Erickson [email protected] 19 91, 72, 85
3
Jack Napoli The_lawyer99yahoo.com 19 85, 84, 87
4
Erin Black ***@******.*** 22 91, 98, 82
5
Your first
name Your last
name Your valid e-mail address Your
age 3 test
scoresThe data should be input as follows:
String [] students = {"1,John,Smith,*****@******.***,20,88,79,59",
"2,Suzan,Erickson,[email protected],19,91,72,85",
"3,Jack,Napoli,The_lawyer99yahoo.com,19,85,84,87",
"4,Erin,Black,*****@******.***,22,91,98,82",
"5,[firstname],[lastname],[emailaddress],[age],[3testscores]"};Requirements:A. Include your personal information in the last item of the table above.
B. Create a program that converts the array of Strings shown above to an ArrayList of Student objects. For the Student object class, do the following.
1. Include the following instance variables that describe each student:
• student ID
• first name
• last name
• e-mail address
• age
• array of grades
2. Include the following methods in the Student class:
a. an accessor (i.e., getter) for each instance variable from part B1
b. a mutator (i.e., setter) for each instance variable from part B1
Note: All access and change to the instance variables of the Student class should be through accessor and mutator methods.
c. constructor using all of the input parameters
d. print() to print specific student data (e.g., student ID, first name, last name) using accessors (i.e., getters)
Note: Printing out the grades is optional, not required.
3. Create a student Roster class with the following methods that contain all ArrayList method calls:
a. public static void add(String studentID, String firstname, String lastname, String emailaddress, int age, int grade1, int grade2, int grade3) that sets the instance variables from part B1 and updates the roster
b. public static void remove(String studentID) that removes students from the roster by student ID
Note: If the student ID doesn’t exist, the method should print an error message indicating that it is not found.
c. public static void print_all() that prints a complete tab-separated list of student data using accessor methods
Note: Tabs can be formatted as such: 1 [tab] First Name: John [tab] Last Name: Smith [tab] Age: 20 [tab] Grades: {88, 79, 59}. The print_all() method should loop through all the students in the student array list and call the print() method for each student.
d. public static void print_average_grade(String studentID) that correctly prints a student’s average grade by student ID
e. public static void print_invalid_emails() that verifies student e-mail addresses and displays all invalid e-mail addresses to the user
Note: A valid e-mail should include an at sign ([email protected]) and period (“.”) and doesn’t include a space.
C. Demonstrate the program’s required functionality by running the following scenario:
print_all();
print_invalid_emails();
//loop through the ArrayList and for each element:
print_average_grade(current_loop_student);
remove("3");
remove("3");
//expected: this should print a message saying such a student with this ID was not found.
1. Submit evidence of the program’s required functionality by attaching the output along with the entire (zipped) project folder.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
These will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price . Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email is better
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just email
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Email is sent to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what's next
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please
check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
You may increase the price .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just don't call
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just waiting right? I got a request for payment, but I have not received a response.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea when I will be assigned a new Tutor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel the ?