Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

C++ Homework Help

Customer Question

C++ Homework Help
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you please provide detailed requirements and by when you need it done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bookstore
Design a set of classes that work together to simulate a bookstore. The program should contain the following classes:  The Book Class: This class should simulate a book. The class’s responsibilities are: o To know the book’s title, the names of up to four authors, the number of authors, the publisher, year of publication, ISBN, price, the number of copies in stock.
The class should be able to do the following:
o To set, update, and return information about a book o To determine if a given title is the same as the title of the book. o To determine is a given ISBN is the same as the ISBN of the book.  The Customer class: This class should simulate a book store customer. The class’s responsibilities are: o To know the name of the person, member ID, the number of books purchased and the amount spent.
o Set, update, and return information about a customer, the number of books bought and the amount spent.
The bookstore has two types of customers. Those who are members of the bookstore and those who buy books from the bookstore only occasionally (not members). Each member has to pay $10 yearly membership fee and receives a 5% discount on each book purchased.
For each member, the bookstore keeps track of the number of books purchased and the total amount spent. For every eleventh book that a member buys, the bookstore takes the average of the total amount of the last 10 books purchased, applies this amount as a discount, then resets the total amount spent to 0.
Write a program that can process up to 1000 book titles and 500 members. The program should contains a menu that gives the bookstore clerk different choices to effectively run the program: add books, (discontinued books are never deleted, the quantity is just set to -1), search for books by ISBN and/or title, purchase books as a member or a non-member, and become member.
Start the program with at least 20 ‘hardcoded’ books and 10 members. Force valid input and use exception handling when necessary. I need this by Tuesday 9 am Monday at 5 PM Mountain time US
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the psuedo code that I need to use.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
By when you need this done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this by monday night or tuesday morning us time
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok will keep you posted
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
The zip file you sent is not complete visual studio project. can you rezip the complete project including all the files and reupload
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer is broken. I can't send you all of it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an update on when this will be done? I have to submit it by Wednesday. Let me know I am kind of stressed about it.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I am out of ideas will opt out for others
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert, Logic Pro, a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.
There is no need to repost or relist your question.