LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

I have 35 multi-questions need to answer.

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$50 is ok. but how can I re-set my price??? please answer me ASAP.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there--do these questions by any chance correspond to this text? I am happy to help research, but will have to consult a text for some help, as plumbing is not a specialty of mine. :)

http:[email protected][email protected][email protected]/documents/asset/cfans_asset_131295.pdf

Also, to answer your question, any time you would like to add funds to your initial offer, you can either delete your question and start again, or (better) simply offer and then provide a bonus once the question has been answered to your satisfaction. Hope this helps!

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

May I also inquire what your time frame is for answering? I am about to turn in for the evening, as I am on east coast time, but I did want to make sure I completed this assistance for you in a timely fashion.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the answer before Sunday morning. Please making sure the answer is correct. Thank you very much~
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can have the assistance ready before Sunday morning. Can you confirm the text I linked to, or would you be able to send a link to resources? That would help tremendously as far as ensuring correctness of response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is the reference, http://publicecodes.cyberregs.com/icod/ipc/2012/index.htm
The questions are for California Plumbing Test.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Perfect--codes would vary from state to state, so this will be helpful and necessary information. Thank you for linking me, and I will have this ready by Sunday. Have a great weekend.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THank you!!! I would love to look forward with you soon.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how many can you answer these?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There 35 questions, how many question can you answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please answer me ASAP. I can't wait anymore!!! If you can't answer my question, please send my question to plumbing expert. Otherwise, I have to cancel this order!!!