Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need more resources on this • What is the differences

Customer Question

For Logicpro only need more resources on this • What is the differences between SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). is SLED more suitable for the non-technical users? • Describe the best references needed when
users are having problems with the SUSE Linux. b) Accomplish the following tasks: (print out cmd line/task) • You need to find out the kernel and CPU version of your computers by using command line. Which directory contains all of this information? • If the
Apache service cannot be restarted, it happens because of the /var partition is full with log files (the log files were expanded and occupied the allocated space so much). Which directory in /var that contribute to this problem? • You are not sure with certain
commands used in the command line interface (CLI). What will be the simplest way for you to refer the commands in the CLI mode, even with no Internet connection and printed manuals? • You want to create a shortcut for a directory with a long name. There are
two links namely hard link and symbolic link. In what situation these links can be used?
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
today..about 10 hours from now..my asg still not complete..tq sir for the immediate response
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I reviewed. I can help with code
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tq