Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

NEED SQL commands for : 1- Create a procedure that will

Customer Question

NEED SQL commands for : 1- Create a procedure that will display the customer name and the corresponding credit limit. The customer number is ***** by the user. 2-Create a procedure that will display the order date, customer number, and customer name
for an order whose number is ***** by the user. 3-Create a procedure that will add a row to the Orders table. All the values are supplied by the user. 4-Create a procedure that will change the date of an order. The order number and the new date are supplied
by the user. 5-Create a procedure that will delete the order whose number is ***** by the user. 6-Write a cursor inside a procedure that will display the part number, part description, warehouse number, and unit price for every part whose class is supplied
by the user.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?