Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

222mk, Need help on this (1) Facts: Defendant was convicted in the

Customer Question

Need help on this
(1) Facts: Defendant was convicted in the Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County, Criminal Division, of the first degree murder of his estranged wife. Was the following evidence relevant in the trial: [State the proposition(s) to which such evidence is aimed, the inference or chain of inference, if any, required for that proposition to bear on a question of ultimate fact in the case; the element of the crime which such ultimate fact tends to establish.]
1. Statement of witness, a prior girlfriend of the defendant's, regarding assaults against former girlfriends including herself;
2. Statement by deceased's sister that she saw defendant hit the murder victim, his estranged wife, two months before the killing of his estranged wife;
3. A statement in defendant' diary, "To kill what you love when you can't have it seems so natural."
4. A statement in defendant's diary that "strangling his estranged wife last night seemed so right."
(2) Facts:
Defendant was convicted in a jury trial of first degree murder, robbery, and carrying a firearm without a license. It was alleged that he shot and killed Mary Jane, a former employer, and thereafter stole her motor vehicle. He had been previously convicted of a felony.
Was the following evidence relevant: [State the proposition(s) to which such evidence is aimed, the inference or chain of inference, if any, required for that proposition to bear on a question of ultimate fact in the case; the element of the crime which such ultimate fact tends to establish. )
5. Testimony establishing defendant's unemployment at the time of the crime;
6. Evidence of specific debts owed by the defendant to parties other than victim.
7. Evidence that the defendant was employed by the victim, for approximately two weeks and had been laid off one moth prior to the theft.
8. Evidence of defendant's conviction and sentencing for a felony prior to the murder.
9. Testimony that defendant had purchased a handgun one year before the murder.
10. Testimony from an expert that the bullet entry wound was consistent with the body being inches from the gun when shot.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?