Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have 2 quizes that are both 10 questions. 20 questions

Customer Question

i have 2 quizes that are both 10 questions. 20 questions total. the subjects are American Government and Business Ethics. I need a 100% and an expert who specializes in these subjects. I will reward a nice bonus if i recieve a 100%
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please provide details.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you be able to complete both subjects? and how confident are you that you will recieve a 100% ?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I am sure about that the answer will be 75% to 80% correct, if you are okay with it so provide me the questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay. you may have to give me roughly 5 minutes to post the questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the 1st five questions. This is Business Ethics Quiz1. Whistle blowing can have what consequence?A.Being ostracized at work
B.Loss of employment
C.Negative reputation
D.All of the above.2. How much of General Electric’s revenue is from outside the United States?A.None
B.One quarter
C.Almost half
D.More than half3. Which philosopher’s theory of moral virtue states that virtues are habits that enable a person to live according to reason, by habitually choosing the mean between extremes in actions and emotions?A.Immanuel Kant
B.Pincoffs
C.Aristotle
D.St. Thomas Aquinas4.Which of the following is an ethical rule governing contracts?A.The contract must be fair.
B. The contract must be enforceable.
C.The contract must be specific.
D.The contract must not be immoral.5. What did Marx believe to be the actual function of government?A.Encourage nationalism
B.Protect the interests of the ruling class
C.Spread wealth within the borders of the country
D.Set up a system of labor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Questions 6-106.Which of the following is a characteristic of a perfectly free economy?A.There are only a few buyers and sellers who have a substantial share of the market.
B.Goods being sold in the market are extremely similar to one another.
C.The government regulates prices of goods being bought and sold in the market.
D.None of the above7. Which of the following would be considered a deceptive advertisement?A.One in which the author accidentally includes information he or she knows to be false
B.One in which the author purposely includes information he or she knows to be false
C.One in which the author includes false information that is obviously false to the audience
D.All of the above8. Which, on average, will have the largest negative impact on expected income?A.Being female
B.Being Hispanic
C.Being black
D.Being male9. Being offered a gift during contract negotiations is likely an example of what?A.Subjective conflict of interest
B.Objective conflict of interest
C.Commercial bribe
D.Commercial extortion10. The social cost view improves utility in what way?A.Improves employment through greater manufacturing output
B.Decreases workplace accidents through government regulation
C.Internalizes the costs of injuries and accidents to the manufacturer
D. All of the above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
American Government Quiz1. The elites in a society:A.are those with college degrees.
B.must be locally elected officials.
C.are software designers and computer engineers.
D. are the people who get a disproportionately large part of the society’s valued resources.2. Which of the following was not an influence on the Framers?A.Plato’s Republic
B.the Magna Carta
C.John Locke’s Second Treatise on Government
D. the Mayflower Compact3. The Federalists favored a __________ central government to curb the power of the common people and of the states.A.stronger
B.weaker
C.neutral
D.none of the above4. Conventions in __________ states had to approve the Constitution.A.five
B.seven
C.nine
D.eleven5. These rights have been extended to state criminal trials and to other settings, such as educational and social service hearings.A.Rights of Free Speech
B.Civil Rights
C.Due Process Rights
D.Civil Liberties6. The number of total congressional employees is close to:A.35000
B.5000
C.25000
D.150007. The case of __________ helped to reinforce the doctrine of “national supremacy.”A.Plessy v. Ferguson
B.McCullough v. Maryland
C.Marbury v. Madison
D.Dred Scott v. Sandford8. Among major American metropolitan areas, only __________ has three separately owned daily newspapers.A.New York City
B.Chicago
C.San Francisco
D.Boston9. Use of the Internet for grassroots organizing, political commentary, and fund-raising has become a standard due to developments in the __________ presidential campaigns.A.1996
B.2000
C.2004
D.200810. In the pluralist model, bargaining among groups is carried on by:A.one leader.
B.few leaders.
C.many leaders.
D.voting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all 20 questions have been posted. Please answer all questions as soon as possible with your best accuracy. Thank you very much. If i do pass, i will provide a nice tip. thank you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What is your deadline, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the next 30-45 minutes would be very nice. is that doable?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I can provide the answer in next 24 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no no no, i dont have that time at all. It has to be submitted in 1 hour. i can easily cancel this session and find a different expert. can you do these questions or not?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have opted out so other experts can help you, take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
k