Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have a home work that I need help with. What is your pri

Customer Question

I have a home work that I need help with. What is your price?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By Day 7, modify the Java program by adding threads, and analyze the performance of both the threaded and non-threaded versions.•Modify the Program:Improve the performance of the Java program by adding threads to the Sort.java file. Implement the threadedSort() method within the Sort class. Reuse any of the existing methods by calling them as necessary from your threadedSort method. You may add additional methods to the Sort class, if necessary.
•Analyze the Program:When running the provided SortTest program, the output presents data to support analyzing the performance of the threaded and non-threaded sort methods. Analyze your threaded implementation by comparing its performance to the original non-threaded implementation and explain the measured behavior. Document your analysis as a short paper (1–3 pages), using APA format. Be sure to discuss the relative performance improvement you expect for your threaded implementation and how the expected performance compares to the measured performance.
•Submit the Application:
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?