Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Can you do this? Design a normalized order management database

Customer Question

Can you do this?
Design a normalized order management database with the requirements provided in the MS Excel worksheet.Each record should have at least one primary key field specified. After identifying the records and their corresponding fields, draw an entity-relationship (ER) diagram using the MS Excel worksheet to illustrate the relationships between entities and attributes.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ev83wx0yocn2x3c/Business.zip?dl=0
Copy and paste the link above for the zip file resource on this prompt.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.