Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

He Comprehensive Problem on pp. 383–385 of Financial Accounting.

Customer Question

he Comprehensive Problem on pp. 383–385 of Financial Accounting. in the Financial Accounting ,16th edition , i need the full answer, do you have it
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Music-Is-Us, Inc., is a supplier of musical instruments for professional and amateur musicians. The company's accountants make adjusting entries monthly, and they make all closing entries annually. The company is growing rapidly and prides itself on having no long-term liabilities.The company has provided the following trial balance dated December 31, 2015:
this the qustion is long one , you have to be have the answer alredy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Can you provide the data or you may upload the file at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, also mention your deadline, thanks.