Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

A)• Identify the differences between SUSE Linux Enterprise

Customer Question

A)
• Identify the differences between SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). is SLED more suitable for the non-technical users?
• What is the best references needed when users are having problems with the SUSE Linux.
------------------------------------------
B)
• find out the kernel and CPU version of your computers by using command line. Which directory contains all of this information?
• If the Apache service cannot be restarted, it happens because of the /var partition is full with log files (the log files were expanded and occupied the allocated space so much). Which directory in /var that contribute to this problem?
• You are not sure with certain commands used in the command line interface (CLI). What will be the simplest way for you to refer the commands in the CLI mode, even with no Internet connection and printed manuals?
• You want to create a shortcut for a directory with a long name. There are two links namely hard link and symbolic link. In what situation these links can be used?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a) The non-technical users did not have background in SUSE Linux. So, in preparation to teach them about SUSE Linux, you are required to:
• Identify the differences between SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). In your opinion, is SLED more suitable for the non-technical users?
• Describe the best references needed when users are having problems with the SUSE Linux.b) Since you are the only technical expert in the company, it is your responsibility to handle the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). There are several servers need to be handled, for example web server, file sharing server and firewall server. Accomplish the following tasks:
• You need to find out the kernel and CPU version of your computers by using command line. Which directory contains all of this information?
/etc/var/log
man
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i have it by 25 jul..tq
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model should be ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
written new also ok
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok..tq