Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I. Choice of Companies and an Overview of Their Operations

Customer Question

I. Choice of Companies and an Overview of Their Operations and Industry – Briefly outline what each company does and its industry. (5 points) II. Discussion of Current Issues Impacting Financial Statements – Include any relevant current event information,
news that has affected financial statements, or world events that could impact the businesses. Research will have to be done on this. Some good sources of information include the most recent annual reports for each company (these can be found online for all
publicly-traded companies; utilize the most current year-end annual reports available), Yahoo! Finance, the MSN Money website (this will provide current information on your company and some ratio information), and various business magazines. You can find the
websites suggested under the Webliography tab in the course. (5 points)
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What should be the length of answer in words or page length and which company or companies to be selected and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, the deadline is in 15 hours. I will upload the whole project here, and please be careful because I do not want to experience any plagiarism.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
In this attached document the following questions have not been answered, Please confirm them so I can quote you a fair price, thanks. What should be the length of answer in words or page length and which company or companies to be selected and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please also provide excel template if you have, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to provide the template in a litle bit. I have think about the companies and they are UPS and Fedex or Apple and Microsoft. Let me know which one of them its gonna give you less work or less hard to do. I ahve asked my professor about those two companies but I haven't receive his answer in which one I should do it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let you know ASAP
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Also mention the deadline and the excel template if available and also finalize the two companies to be selected. I will be waiting for these.