Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with this program, you've helped me before!

Customer Question

I need help with this program, you've helped me before! Langue is java. A one-variable quadratic expression is an arithmetic expression of the form ax2+bx +c, where a, b, and c are some fixed numbers (called coefficients) and x is a variable that can take on different values. 1. Specify, design and implement a class named Quadratic that can store information about a quadratic expression. The constructor should set all three coefficients to zero, and another method should allow you to change these coefficients. There should be accessor methods to retrieve the current values of the coefficients. There should also be a method to allow you to evaluate the quadratic expression at a particular value of x, that is, the method has one parameter x and returns the value of the expression ax2+bx +c. Also write the following methods to perform these indicated operations: public static Quadratic sum(Quadratic q1, Quadratic q2) // Post-condition: The return value is the quadratic expression obtained by adding // q1 and q2. For example, the c coefficient of the return value is the sum of q1’s c // coefficient and q2’s c coefficient. public static Quadratic scale(double r, Quadratic q2) // Post-condition: The return value is the quadratic expression obtained by // multiplying each of q’s coefficients by the number r. public boolean equals(Object q) // Post-condition: returns true if and only if q refers to a Quadratic object and its // state is the same as this Quaratic object. public Quadratic clone() // Post-condition: returns a separate copy of this Quadratic object. public String toString() // Post-condition: returns a string representation of this Quadratic object. 2. Implement a separate class named QuadraticDemo that contains a main method that creates Quadratic objects and demonstrates Quadratic methods. Every method except the constructor need be demonstrated.

Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello I can help. By when you need this done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sunday night at midnight

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
OK I will keep you posted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you very much. On a separate note, do you offer tutoring online or do I just ask questions I have via this? For future reference.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
It has to be via here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have an estimated time that this will be done by? Thanks.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Can this wait till tomorrow night its taking time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its due tonight. I'd prefer to have it by 11pm eastern at least. If it will require more of a tip to get it done let me know and we can work something out.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but tonight will not be possible. I can opt out for others if you want and if you can wait till tomorrow I can do it for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you opt out then, I need this done tonight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other. Isn't able to help by the time frame I need. Did you open the question to other tutors?