Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

H. Only ***

Customer Question

*** For Russell H. Only ***
Category: Homework
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Established Expert Russell H. here. Thank you for requesting me. Please tell me what your question is - I will have time for it, on and off, over approximately the next 5 hours from time of posting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello... sorry it took so long for me to reply. I was wondering if you are available to do a couple quizzes for me? They are online based quizzes.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
You mean, to do quizzes and pretend to be you? I don't think I can, by JustAnswer.com regulations. The best I can do for you is provide advice, as an Expert advisor. Aside from that... what subject(s) are these quizzes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Networking systems & security
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I can advise you on those subjects, and might pass quizzes or certification exams (I have, in the not-too-recent past, passed one or two network systems certification exams). But I don't think I am allowed to actually do a quiz for you, in your place, at all. I regret that, but it is so.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Brainbench.com used to have free exams on those subjects - but by now most of their exams are definitely for-pay, and not too cheap. And the free tests they still offer are not on Networking nor on Security, I'm sorry to say. I just thought I'd add this note, to let you know I was thinking further about how to help you pre-prepare for any sort of exam or quiz.