Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Any Expert, please help. XML

Customer Question

Two Questions is for the PC GUY or if he's not available someone just as good. (Please keep in mind the XML questions is ONE big question) 7.6. Design an XML schema for documents that store information about patients in a hospital. Information about patients
must include their name (in three parts), Social Security number, age, room number, primary insurance company—including member identification number, group number, phone number, and address—secondary insurance company (with the same parts as the primary insurance
company has), known medical problems, and known drug allergies. Both attributes and nested tags must be included. 7.7 Create an XML document with at least four instances of the patients element defined in the XML schema of Exercise 7.6. Process this document
by using the XML schema of Exercise 7.6, and produce a display of the raw XML document. 7.9 Create an XSLT style sheet for one patient element of the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use it to create a display of that element. 7.10 Modify the XSLT style sheet
of Exercise 7.9 so that it formats all the patient elements in the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use the style sheet to create a display of the whole document. 2nd. Question has AJAX I have attached the files 10.6 Modify the example application of Section
10.2 to use Prototype.( I have added the files for 10.2 in the url below ) http://ge.tt/80EGnOK2?c
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also Please visit my URL. I have attached the WORD Document outlining the question in a user friendly way.
http://ge.tt/80EGnOK2?c
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
thanks for requesting me, however I do not know XML. I will open your question to other experts, thanx
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
i may be able to help you with the AJAX if you want to open a separate question for just that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there someone that can help me with the XML ?
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
i opened this question back up to everyone, so maybe, if someone knows it they will help. But I can help with the ajax if you want to do a separate question for that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks .. Anyone else can help me with just the xml version ASAP ?
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.
do you want me to do the 2nd part hear? Also I cannot promise what others can do, your best bet might be to open a new question then for the xml, but don't mention my name in it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm awaiting some xml help then I will open separate email for Ajax.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a new tutor going to contact me here for XML ? I've been waiting patiently. I need to finish this by tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
**REVISED ***
I revised my question for just XML.
This is ONE question together that is relation. (Please keep in mind the XML questions is ONE big question)
7.6. Design an XML schema for documents that store information about patients in a hospital. Information about patients must include their name (in three view full parts), Social Security number, age, room number, primary insurance company—including member identification number, group number, phone number, and address—secondary insurance company (with the same parts as the primary insurance
company has), known medical problems, and known drug allergies. Both attributes and nested tags must be included.
7.7 Create an XML document with at least four instances of the patients element defined in the XML schema of Exercise 7.6. Process this document
by using the XML schema of Exercise 7.6, and produce a display of the raw XML document.
7.9 Create an XSLT style sheet for one patient element of the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use it to create a display of that element. 7.10 Modify the XSLT style sheet of Exercise 7.9 so that it formats all the patient elements in the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use the style sheet to create a display of the whole document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
**REVISED ***
I revised my question for just XML.
7.9 Create an XSLT style sheet for one patient element of the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use it to create a display of that element.
**(important)7.10 Modify the XSLT style sheet of Exercise 7.9 so that it formats all the patient elements in the XML document of Exercise 7.7, and use the style sheet to create a display of the whole document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone that can help ? I've been waiting for two days now.