Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson, Teacher
Experience:  20 + years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

To Only Bethany, Essentially the paper I'm writing about is

Customer Question

To Only Bethany, Essentially the paper I'm writing about is based on William Shakespeare's play Hamlet, and I am to identify and explain how the device helps Shakespeare make his point in the subject I that I find fitting to Hamlet's "O what a rogue" soliloquy.
So below is an attachment of my paper, and I need it to be edited in terms of organisation of thoughts, word choice, etc.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Bethany Robertson replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem! When is the due date on this one?Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's Due Wednesday July 15th 11p.m Eastern time
I have you on my calendar! I'll be back with you by Wednesday.Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for making time for me and the due date is set for tomorrow evening.
You're very welcome.
I've edited and proofed the document for grammar, flow, word choice and punctuation but as far as logical organization of thought, quite frankly, it would almost require a complete re-write and I do not normally do that as it is too close to academic dishonesty (in my opinion) to re-write a students' paper for them. I can, however, give advice as to how it might be improved if you like. Just let me know.
I'm sending the proofed copy. Please look it over to see if you like the edits I have done. If you do, please remember to click "accept" and leave a positive rating.
Go here to retrieve your document:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/6c54v2pa576sz07/Soliloquy-Lit-Analysis-Chen.docx
Best,
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,I'm sure what happened but I think after a while I lost my train of thought and lots the feeling to the paper I was writing. Do you suggest me to actually rewrite the paper again? Or are there other ways to further edit my paper so that it doesn't require me to rewrite the entire paper?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I realized that myself. So if I only focus on proving that he is mad with himself how would I do that essentially? I think I somehow complicated the entire paper.
Focus on the anger, revenge and thoughts of vengeance. Here are some quotes you might use:
1) First real expression of anger, when he meets the ghost: "I with wings as swift as thought…sweep to my revenge."
2) When he discovers that Ophellia is not being truthful with him in Act 3 Scene 1, he becomes outraged and dismisses his love for her: "I loved you once," and then "loved you not." Thus, "to a nunnery go."
3) After the play that was to prove Claudius' guilt, Hamlets fears and thoughts are doubted by others. He again grows angry: "O heart, lose not thy
nature, let me be cruel."
4) This isn't a quote, but in the latter part of the play Hamlets anger is clearly shown when he hears Claudius praying to be absolved of his sins. He (Hamlet) draws his sword and vows that since his father was killed before he had a chance to be absolved, so too will Claudius die in a "state of sin" and his destination will be Hell.
5) After Hamlet kills Polonius after mistaking him for Claudius, he denounces the murder claiming that what his mother had done with Claudius was just as bad. It was just as bad to "kill a king and marry his brother," as it was to mistakenly kill someone.
6) Finally, after his mother has been killed by the poison meant for the prince, Hamlet, having now lost his father, his mother and his lover, strikes the King in a (well-justified) fit of outrage, or anger.
In short, Hamlet's building anger and outrage, intertwined with the building grief (not a good combination!), served to drive him insane.
Hope this helps.
Bethany