Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need help with assignment. I will upload file with details.

Customer Question

Attachment: 2015-07-07_060407_network_assignment.zip

Need help with assignment. It includes creating VLANs, IP summarization, and IP assignment.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Let me know more about your assignment, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I would like to know the steps to complete the assignment. I don't want you to do it for me. I feel kind of lost because I think it's poorly phrased. Teacher said he's open to any approach as long as we justify the design and the addressing is correct. Thanks

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Creating VLANs? on what platform, Windows or MAC OS X ?Summarizing IPs in what fashion? or in what context ?(IP Assignment needs no questions, thanks. I already know how to answer that part.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I just need a little more context for the assignment - or, I might actually give you an inaccurate Answer. Please clarify on two points, so that I may begin work:

"Creating VLANs"? on what platform, Windows or MAC OS X ?

"Summarizing IPs," in what fashion? or in what context ?

Let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The platform is Cisco. It has nothing to do with Windows or MAC OS. About the second question, did you open the attached file? The file has the actual questions provided. Thanks.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I had not previously seen that attachment, and looking for it in the form I was then viewing, I still did not see it in that form. I see it now, in another form. Please pardon the delay!

I will inspect it now, and get back to you if needed, otherwise I'll work on the task. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry - I don't think I will be able to do a sufficient job on the requirements in all ways, so I am Opting Out of this question, with apologies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other. Expert unable to answer

Attachment: 2015-07-10_151050_ip_assignment.zip

Need help with WANs,VLANs, and IP configuration. Please check attached file.

NOTE: I don't need the entire assignment completed. I just need the steps required. I will do the actual writing. According to my teacher, there is no single approach to the assignment, as long as we can justify what we do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Expert unable to reply